Welcome to crosse technology you would here then you know about the Latest Oppo Reno specification mobile phone 2019 :Oppo Reno
OPPO Electronics Corp. is a hardware maker situated in Guangdong, China. Known for its cell phones, the organization likewise makes MP3 players, compact media players, LCD-TVs, and DVD/Blu-beam players Oppo Reno specification mobile phone.
It was established in 2004. The organization is additionally a cell phone creator. It has propelled an entire scope of Android controlled cell phones. Oppo’s most recent portable dispatch is the Reno Z.
The cell phone was propelled in 30th May 2019. The telephone accompanies a 6.40-inch touchscreen show with a goals of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels.
The Oppo Reno Z is fueled by 2 GHz octa-center MediaTek Helio P90 processor and it accompanies 6GB of RAM.
The telephone packs 256GB of inside capacity As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo Reno Z packs a 48-megapixel (f/1.7, 1.2-micron) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4) essential camera on the back and a 32-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Oppo Reno specification
- System Technology
- Dispatch Announced 2019, April
- Status Available. Discharged 2019, April
- BODY Dimensions 156.6 x 74.3 x 9 mm (6.17 x 2.93 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, double remain by)
- Show Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M hues
- Estimate 6.4 inches, 101.0 cm2 (~86.8% screen-to-body proportion)
- Goals 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 proportion (~402 ppi thickness)
- Security Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Stage OS Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chip set Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- CPU Octa-center (2×2.2 GHz Kr-yo 360 Gold and 6×1.7 GHz Kr-yo 360 Silver)
- GPU Adreno 616
- MEMORY Card space No
Oppo Reno Camera
It justifies looking Reno through the point of view of the Reno 10x Zoom (no jest arranged) with regards to cameras.
As opposed to the last referenced, this model misses the mark on the extraordinary lossless zoom limits that describe its accomplice.
Or maybe, it shares in the identical stunning 48-megapixel basic point of convergence, nevertheless, for this circumstance,
it’s upgraded with a singular 5-megapixel discretionary snapper, which gives significance data to establishment bokeh while snapping picture shots.
Sony’s IMX586 48-megapixel sensor is astounding in its very own right, parading a half inch sensor measure, a f/1.7 opening, 26mm focal length, and 0.8µm pixels.
It’s been used by phones like the Honor View 20 and Xiaomi Mi 9 to mind boggling sway and the results should be similarly promising here.
As opposed to its appearance on the 10x Zoom, there’s no OIS (optical picture change) to examine, in any case, the sensor’s pixel-binning smarts let it solidify
four pixels of picture data into one to make an undeniably refined 12-megapixel last picture and surrender it some component of high-steadfastness modernized zoom.
- Inner 256 GB, 6/8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Principle CAMERA Dual 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.4, profundity sensor
- Highlights Dual-LED streak, HDR, scene
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- SELFIE CAMERA Single Motorized spring up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Highlights HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
Oppo Reno specification mobile phone SOUND Loudspeaker
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Dynamic commotion crossing out with devoted mic
- 24-bit/192kHz sound
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/air conditioning, double band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
Oppo Reno Battery
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Po 3765 mAh battery
- Charging Fast battery charging 20W ( Flash Charge)
- MISC Colors Ocean Green, Jet Black, Nebula Purple, Pink Mist
Models PCAM00, PCAT00
Oppo Reno reviews
Despite such promising selfie cuts, to see, you won’t immediately identify the Reno’s forward looking camera.
In all honesty, the phone’s screen connects with the edges of the phone’s body directly around, with adequately constrained bezels on all sides.
There’s not using any and all means a hole punch camera inside the utmost of the introduction itself, as on the Samsung Galaxy S10 family.